Friday, November 13, 2009

GLOW WORMS!!!!



We recently discovered that theres an amazing Glow Worm community 5 minutes away from my flat!! What other city could you find glow worms or any native bush this close to the urban jungle? Only Dunedin! I took my tripod up and attempted to capture the little critters.

I ended up using a torch to light up the ferns and if you enlarge this image you can see the little blue lights of the glow worms.


This is the river you walk up to get to the glow worms

2 comments:

JamesStewart.tv said...

Bro! I never knew you had a blog - It's awesome, just skimmed through some posts and I'm so impressed!

Looking forward to coming to Dunners some time this summer to catch up with Rei, you and some other cats I know down there - I wana see glow worms :)

Got heaps of stuff about to happen and you and Rei are on my list of people I would like to work with on some fun projects :)

Keep rockin it brother and drop me a line on facebook about what your plans are this summer, I'm sure a lot of stuff I hope to be doing will work in with what you guys are up to.

Rock n Roll!

PS That Hash Tag tee is dope !

Jesse said...

Cheers bro yeah I try to update my blog regularly but will do it more now that I've pretty much finished my degree!! Keen to catch up when your down these ways and see what plans you have .I've go a mate who seems like hes got similar interests and ideas to you, Dan Bregman. I'll introduce you two if you come down, some collaborating could be key. Peace out!