Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Businessy stuff. Business card Ideas

Lately I have been thinking a bit about what the truck I'm going to do next year. Initial thoughts.....travel, or work to start paying off various depts that I have been scammed into
running up.

Another idea: Start up a Freelance Photography. This would give me freedom to do what I want and where I want, providing I can get enough jobs to stay alive. Theres all kinds of small business grants I could get to get me started.

A business card is a start anyway, and it will go well with my CV, Port Folio and Site '09 Exhibition.

Here's one I designed last year but it needs updating.

This layout shows a range of what I can do photography wise, shows that I'm versatile.


Here's a set of more recent images that I would probably add instead.

I should also do the following:

  • Business plan
  • Define a target Market
  • Budget
  • Timeline
  • Maybe choose a name for my company
  • Get registered as a company
  • Look into grants and scholorships (Artist Development Agency)
  • Make a fecebook page for my company - network - gain many fans.
  • Make a proper website
  • Marketing
  • Networking

A few things to think about anyway. Its about time to start thinking about life after Art School.

Chizur










No comments: