Thursday, June 11, 2009

The time has come




Its been ages since I posted on this blog!!! I have been using my OTHER blog which has the developments of my 4th year project.


I though I had better start updating this one more often, and show photos and ideas that are not so related to my project, but are other things that interest me.
Here are a few photos I took today, they are down Minerva st in Dunedin.

A collection of Buses, Graffiti and Sea Gulls.

These Diggers are demolishing buildings to make way for the controversial new Stadium. It is a hive of activity on Awatea st and it will be for the next few years.


"Bird shits on Fonterra" did I spell that right?
This Sea Gull won't be able to shit on the Fonterra building for much longer, it is also going to be demolished.

No comments: