Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unbound Motion



I've Been working on a solo exhibition for a while now, and this week I have just realised how much I have to do in prepatation for it!!! Heres one of the invites I made for it. the name unbound motion comes from the ideas of freedom and motion that my work is portraying. I have been working on a video piece which I plan to have playing on a loop throughout the exhibition. I'm also showing a few photos, some of which may have appeared on my blog in previous posts. I'm trying to interlink them all in a way so that they aren't just pictures of snowboarding, or snowy mountains, but various other aspects of freedom and motion that I see in my journeys. Basically I'm wanting to show a coherrent body of work that all has continuity, but isn't too repetitive. Anyway I'm still working on it so I hope it all goes to plan.

No comments: